The immediate actions of 3psmars are geared towards building national capacity towards results based approach as highlighted below:
- Capacity Building through Practice Communities: At 3psmars, we are conscious of the fact that, although the principle remains the same, approaches to projects and the application of results based management are different for each programme sector. We also believe that local realities, cultural influences, development history and reforms pathways and diversity have influences on targets process application. In order to streamline action, 3psmars enables its members to create forums based on programme sectors, practice areas and professional classification, specialization and subject specs. We have done this to create rooms of opportunities for divers users of the web-portal to meet our core objectives and societal services.
- Capacity Building through Education and Training: 3psmars to provide opportunities for personal development and training of practitioners, public leaders and civil servant in relevant fields to facilitate their knowledge and application of the principles of MfDR and RBM. In this wise, we engage to :
- Organize training seminars, conferences and symposiums as initiated by us or on the invitation of governments NGOs and other institutions.
- Develop partnership with specialized schools, colleges and universities, in order to propose a wide variety of education opportunities, especially for serving public servants and staffs of NGOs and development agencies. We are hoping in the long run, to be able to negotiate partial or full scholarship for African students to be able to study for short-term diplomas or full degree programmes in areas of studies relent to our field of practice.
- Capacity Building through Open Resource sharing: In this era of digital evolution, the use of ICTs in knowledge dissemination and sharing is of great importance. 3psmars provides a platform for free and open sharing for professionals and students in the field of governance, policy and public sector management to foster knowledge on managing for development results. 3psmars enables members to create blogs where they share success stories, challenges, observation and questions on projects and then application of the principles of results based management. The interactive nature of the site allows for mutually stimulating capacity building exercise for its members and visitors. The responsive nature of 3psmars also allows the public to use the platform on both PCs and mobile devices for all operations from reading to uploading and downloading, and therefore guarantees its farther reach in developing countries where many people only have access to the internet on mobile phones.